7 Benefits of Decorative Slate from Slate Suppliers GreenvalePrice on Request
Slate chippings are ideal for an array of different landscapes; perfect for pathways, gardens and drives. Here at slate suppliers Greenvale, our decorative slate is available in a range of different colours depending on your personal preference.
Slate has never been more popular, giving beautiful results in any garden, communal or outdoor area.
Plum Slate Lancashire
Here at Burnley based slate suppliers Greenvale, we stock and supply chippings of plum slate Lancashire wide - the most popular hue of this versatile decorative material. The benefits of using decorative slate are plentiful, here's just a few:
- Our decorative slate is ideal for general purpose use in gardens, drives and ground cover.
- Decorative slate is waterproof and highly durable, making it ideal for gardens and borders.
- It is also perfect for ponds, pools and placed around water features.
- Slate chippings can be used to suppress the growth of weeds.
- Classed as a recycled material, slate is more environmentally friendly than other quarried stone.
- During the summer seasons, decorative slate can be used to increase moisture retention. In winter, it excels at providing insulation.
- The fact that this slate is relatively flat means it is extremely easy to walk on.
As renowned slate suppliers Lancashire wide, Greenvale cater for all your decorative slate needs. Amongst our products for sale online, you will find a fantastic range of decorative slate products including plum slate chippings, available in either 25kg or tonne (1000kg) bags.