Our amenity grass seed is a hardwearing 50/50 blend of perennial ryegrass and red fescue, offering superior drought tolerance and resistance to disease. This grass seed will establish quickly and grow vigorously in the appropriate conditions, forming a dense sward that is sufficiently hardwearing that it can keep up with the demands of a young family.
Suitable for use in a range of commercial and domestic settings, including domestic lawns (front and rear), parks, sports fields and public spaces. Also suited to use on caravan sites and airfields where there is low to moderate vehicular traffic.
- 50/50 mix of perennial ryegrass and red fescue is hardwearing and offers resistance to both drought conditions and disease.
- Suitable for domestic lawns, front and rear, and is sufficiently durable to handle the demands of children playing on the lawn throughout the seasons.
- Establishes rapidly and will thrive in the appropriate conditions.
- Sow on a prepared sub-base, preferably a free-draining pre-turf soil or topsoil with sufficient nutrient content to support the growth of the lawn.
- Sourced locally so eco-friendly and sustainable.
- Please contact us if more than 10 bags are required as discounts may be available.