Our crusher run stone consists of a mix of gravel and coarse crushed rock and screenings. Crush and run gravel is the ideal product to use as a stable sub-base for surfaces that will experience high traffic, such as roads and buildings. This is due to the mix of different grades of aggregate reducing the chance of voids being present when the material is compacted, and as such crushed run will benefit from the use of a whacker plate or vibrating plate compactor to bind individual stones. The angular and highly irregular shapes of the aggregate allow stones to securely interlock, offering a level and extremely stable surface that will hold its form over many years.
- Suited to use as a sub-base for driveways, paths, patios, roads and many other projects.
- Affordable aggregate, particularly when purchased in bulk.
- Extremely versatile and hardwearing.
- Bulk bags ideal for large areas, with discounts available.
- Free-draining material to prevent waterlogging.
- Consists of crushed gravel, rock and screenings.
- Requires little to no maintenance and will last many years.
- Use as a void filling material.
- Angular and irregular shaped pieces bind when compacted to form a stable sub-base.
- Referred to as crush and run, crushed run gravel and crusher run.
- Please contact us if loose load delivery is required.