Our play sand or kids’ sandpit sand is a golden coloured silica sand that has sub-rounded particles, ideal for children as it is non-abrasive and won’t irritate skin or eyes. This means that it’s the ideal choice to fill sandpits or play pits in the garden or in commercial/educational contexts. Many of our customers are schools who have sandpits in their playgrounds but we also supply large quantities of play sand to the hospitality industry, for playgrounds but also beach-themed events. In addition to its use in sandpits, play sand – much like our silica sand – can also be used to improve drainage in gardens and on sports fields, golf course fairways and putting greens. It’s also ideal for use in golf bunkers.
For equine enthusiasts we offer a specialist, high quality equestrian sand which is silica-based and cushions impact while supporting the animal’s hoof.
- Versatile sand ideal for use in playgrounds, play pits, sandpits, golf bunkers and sports fields.
- Play sand can also be introduced to waterlogged areas of the garden to improve drainage.
- Child-safe thanks to sub-rounded particles, making the sand easy to wash from eyes if necessary.
- Sustainable and eco-friendly.
- Please contact us if loose load delivery is required.