Our golden gravel 10mm is screened down to 10mm and consists of stones 6-10mm, but it’s otherwise identical to 20mm golden gravel. This makes it ideally suited to use on garden paths, in alpine gardens and as a topping material to supress weed growth, but it’s less suited to driveways where the smaller stones can become lodged in between tyre treads. A vibrant mix of warm yellows, creams and browns, our golden gravel can help you create a stylish outdoor space and will compliment various different types of architecture.
Golden gravel 10mm consists of stones 6mm – 10mm as the mechanical screening process allows some smaller stones through.
- A vibrant mix of warm yellows, creams and browns that will set off your planting and compliment various types of architecture.
- Partly angular stones will interlock and provide a level surface that’s more stable than that provided by rounded gravel, ensuring less mess when walked on.
- Less suited than the 20mm aggregate for use on driveways due to the possibility of stones getting lodges between tyre treads.
- Can be used to top flowerbeds and even containers or large pots in order to suppress weeds and assist with drainage.
- Safe for fish once washed to remove any dust or other contaminants.
- Eco-friendly and sustainable.
- Please contact us if loose load delivery is required.