Cotswold buff gravel is a versatile aggregate that can be used around the garden in a variety of different ways. The bright cream hues of the stone chippings make it an ideal material to use for decorative purposes such as in borders, flowerbeds and around water features. It can also be used to dress flower pots or planters to create a bright, contemporary feel while also suppressing weeds and preventing moisture from evaporating. A durable, weatherproof gravel, Cotswold buff is also commonly used for more practical purposes such as on driveways and paths. Because the stones settle flat and compact with use, Cotswold buff chippings are the perfect choice for an impressive driveway that will maintain its neat and professional look with minimal intervention. As rainwater can penetrate the stone, using Cotswold buff for your driveway also reduces the likelihood of surface water and driveway flooding. With its cream hues and buff texture, Cotswold buff stone is many peoples’ go-to aggregate for brightening up outside spaces and creating eye-catching landscapes.
Size can vary from 10mm to 20mm as the mechanical screening process allows the odd smaller stone chipping through the screen.
- Durable and weatherproof ideal for driveways and other high-traffic areas.
- Cream hues and buff finish creates a contemporary feel.
- Ideal for brightening up outside spaces, particularly those frequently in shade.
- Has a variety of different uses around the garden, both decorative and practical.
- Compacts with use so won’t spread untidily which requires maintenance.
- Rainwater is able to penetrate the gravel, reducing the risk of water puddling on the surface.
- Not safe for fish due to being an alkaline product but can be used in water features where no aquatic life present.
- A natural material so will vary slight in colour and form.
- Please contact us if loose load delivery is required.