Golden gravel 20mm is sometimes referred to as corn flint gravel, Solent gold gravel or yellow shingle. This multicoloured gravel is an attractive mix of cream, yellow and brown aggregate. The stones have a semi-angular shape which allows them to interlock, helping reduce weeds by preventing light from reaching the soil beneath. The interlocking nature of the stone also makes golden gravel ideal for use on paths and driveways as it provides a base which does not readily displace, is easy to walk on and is suitable for use with vehicles.
Another benefit of using golden flint gravel for your driveway is that rainwater is able to penetrate the gravel meaning your driveway is less likely to get waterlogged. Perfect for ponds and water features, golden gravel is pH neutral so it’s safe to use with fish once thoroughly cleaned. A great all-rounder, Solent gold gravel has many uses – from dressing plant pots in smaller areas such as balconies, to covering larger ground areas.
Due to the mechanical screening process used, golden gravel 20mm bulk bags include stones 10mm 20mm in size.
Available in 10mm with bulk bags containing stones 6mm – 10mm.
- An attractive mix of natural creams, yellows and browns that will brighten up any outdoor area.
- An all-round product that can be used throughout the garden from driveways to water features.
- Stones interlock making it easy to walk on and suitable for use with vehicles.
- Allows rainwater to penetrate the stone meaning less chance of flooding on driveways.
- Ideal for ponds as pH neutral and safe for fish once cleaned.
- Eco-friendly and from sustainable sources.
- Please contact us if loose load delivery is required.