Our polar white pebbles for garden landscaping are a stunning white when dry and shine bright in the wet, with natural cream, grey and light brown hues coming through. These versatile white decorative pebbles can be used in a variety of domestic garden and commercial contexts, from edging and patio areas to dressing around water features. Also suited to use as plant topping where plants prefer a slightly alkaline environment and can be used on pathways or low-traffic driveways. While this is a much more colour-fast material compared to many white aggregates, some discolouration may occur if used in high-traffic areas. Polar white pebbles are ideally suited to contemporary gardens and architectural styles, offering a clean and sophisticated aesthetic that is nonetheless low maintenance.
An aggregate consisting of carbonate-containing marble, we do not recommend use in fish ponds as the water pH level could be affected.
Our polar white pebbles are 20mm to 40mm in diameter and are a natural material, so some variation in shape, colour and size may occur.
- Stunning bright white finish that darkens when wet, developing a beautiful shine.
- Natural cream, grey and light brown hues will come through when wet.
- White pebble stones for garden landscaping and commercial use will compliment a variety of contemporary and traditional architectural styles.
- A versatile product that has multiple uses and can even be combined with mulch as a topping material.
- Water will drain freely between irregular stones, reaching the growing medium underneath.
- Alkaline so therefore not suited to use in fish ponds.
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable.
- Buy white garden pebbles in bulk and save.
- Please contact us if loose load delivery is required.